• Quick Lunch - Guacamole, Salmon Burger with Fried Zucchini

    All right summer is busy, but here is something quick you can put together. 

    For the Fried Zucchini please, check this link. I previously posted it. 

    For the Salmon Burger, I just bought a frozen Salmon burger from Trader Joe. Just cook it as your would cook any burger. For myself, I put in a little George Foreman Grill that I have.  While it is cooking, make the guacamole. 

    For the Guacamole, I like to keep it simple. 
    Ingredients 
    1 avocado
    1/3 cup of diced red onion
    1 teaspoon of lemon juice
    1/2 teaspoon of salt
    1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
    1 table spoon of olive oil

    Direction:
    Peel and cut avocado to pieces and smash with a fork in a bowl. When it is 'creamy' all smashed up no lump, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. 

    I think that is it, serve on a GF bread or burger bread, or eat it just like that or with GF chips. 

    Let me know what you think. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment