• OIL

    Now I use Cold Press Olive Oil and Grape seed oil. I used to use coconut oil allot and I absolutely loved it. You can imagine when I found out that I could not use it anymore, I was not happy.

    Cold Press Olive Oil: From my understanding, this form is taking without chemical or heat, it has less acid and it is the 'purest form of the oil. I use it in all my baking and cooking.

    Grape Seed Oil: This oil is highly nutritious, packed with vitamins, and it is cold press. Click on the title to read more. I also used it to bake and cook just about anything. Sometime, I even venture frying with it. It can handle higher temperature without smoking.  I still would recommend caution when frying with it is the first time. Test it out first, keep the heat on medium and keep the fan on.


    An Oil that I will definitely NOT recommend is CANOLA oil. CANOLA stand for Canada Oil Low Acid developed in Canada. It derived from rapeseed plant that is now genetically engineered and the oil is highly processed. Here are two sources where you can read more about it and make your own opinion; Natural News and Discovery Health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment