• HOT WATER

    OK, continuing on a theme of water of the previous post, I wanted to talk about hot water.
    I am a tea person. I love my tea. Either way, coffee puts me to sleep so, that makes me love my tea even more.
    Some time, in between drinking my teas, I realized that I really just wanted the warm water. So, I started drinking just warm water, in the morning and at night. One day, we went to visit my parents and we realized that they do the same thing and they have being doing it for a while now. They actually do it all the time...no cold glass of water, just a mug of hot water...and coffee or tea.

    Some people believe that drinking warm water keeps them from getting sick, for me this is what I know.

    When I drink it in the morning, I believe, it prepares my stomach to receive all the stuff that I am about to throw in. It gives my stomach a time to adjust to the day, to wake up if you will, and to wake up slowly. It does not chock the system with eggs and bread and cereals and so on. I will recommend that you try. Instead of your cup of coffee or tea in the morning, drink a cup of warm water and wait 15 to 20 minutes before your first meal of the morning, whether it is coffee or muffins. Try it and let me know what you think.

    At night, it helps me to relax and it settles my stomach from all the food I just ate for both my first and second dinner (:-).

    Try it and let me know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment