• Rice Pudding

    Ok, we used to eat this back home, except we would put couple table spoon of condensed milk in it, oooohhhhhh YUMMM!!!! Now I cannot have that anymore (;-( , but if you can, go right ahead, I will not be mad...it is very yummy.
    I was also cooking it in coconut cream before I had to stop using coconut. That is another alternative to this recipe.
    Also, feel free to put as much sugar as you want.

    **Just a quick note** When I eat this in the morning, actually anytime during the day, I feel good, no stomach pain. I found that when I eat it in the morning especially, I get plenty of energy.

    Ingredients

    3 cups of rice
    6 cups of water
    1 table of organic raw sugar
    1/4 cup of raisins

    (you can also add a dash of salt, if you like)

    Top Off
    cut fruits of your choice

    1 tea spoon of agave
    1 table spoon of raisins

    Directions

    Put 6 cups of water in a pot and let it boil. Add the 3 cups of rice to the boiling water and stir. Lower the heat to a medium low and stir occasionally. Make sure to leave the pot uncover or it will boil over. After 15 minuted add the sugar, stir let it cook for another 20 minutes or until the rice is done ( when you can mash a single grain completely between two fingers). Add the raisins, stir, let it cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the stove. 

    To Serve

    Now since, mine does not have cream or milk or anything interesting (:-). I put it in a bowl, add a tea spoon of Agave, a table spoon of raisin, and cut pears and apples. You can add any fruits you like, strawberries and so on...

    Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment